東京工業大学 環境・社会理工学院 融合理工学系. クロス研究室
Tokyo Institute of Technology, School of Environment and Society
Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
Dr. Cheng Shuo /程(テイ)シャク is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering, Energy Course working in the Cross Lab. She conducts research on environmental Toxicology and supervises graduate students' research—her research page for further information.
She received a Ph.D. in Environmental Science and Technology at the Tokyo Institute of Technology. After two years of researching in the School of Environment at Tsinghua University, China, she returns to Tokyo Tech to teach and undertake research. She is fluent in Chinese, English, and Japanese, and looks forward to working with
students, visitors, and fellows from overseas on research projects.
Research Interests: Hazardous waste treatment, environmental/ecotoxicology, microbial fuel cells.
◆2013-2016 Ph.D., Environmental Science and Technology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
◆2011-2013 M.S., Environmental Science and Technology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
◆2019-now Tokyo Tech, Assistant Professor, Transdisciplinary Science, and Engineering Dept., Energy Science and Engineering Graduate Major.
◆2016-2018 Tsinghua University, China, Post-Doctor in the School of Environment
1. Shuo Cheng, Hong Tao Zhang, Feng in Chang, Feng Zhang, Kajian Wang, Yaw Qin, Ixia Huang, Combustion behavior and thermochemical treatment scheme analysis of oil sludges and oil sludge semicokes, Energy, 167 (2019) 575–587.
2. Shuo Cheng, Fengmin Chang, Feng Zhang, Tixiao Huang, Kunio Yoshikawa, Hongtao Zhang, Progress in thermal analysis studies on the pyrolysis process of oil sludge, Thermochimica Acta, 663 (2018) 125–136.
3. Shuo Cheng, Yuhua Wang, Fumitake Takahashi, Tokimatsu Kouji, Aimin Li, Kunio Yoshikawa, Effect of Steam and Oil sludge ash catalyst on the Products from the Pyrolysis of Oil sludge, Applied Energy, 185 (2017) 146–157.
4. Shuo Cheng, Fumitake Takahashi, Ningbo Gao, Kunio Yoshikawa, Aimin Li, Evaluation of Oil sludge Ash as Solid heat carrier in Pyrolysis process of Oil sludge for Oil Production, Energy&Fuels, 30(2016) 5970−5979.
5. Shuo Cheng, Yuhua Wang, Ningbo Gao, Fumitake Takahashi, Aimin Li, Kunio Yoshikawa, Pyrolysis of Oil Sludge with Oil Sludge Ash Additive Employing a Stirred Tank Reactor, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 120 (2016) 511–520.
6. Shuo Cheng, Aimin Li, Kunio Yoshikawa, High-Quality Oil Recovery from Oil Sludge Employing a Pyrolysis Process with Oil Sludge Ash Catalyst. International Journal of Waste Resources. Volume 5, Issue 2.
7. Yasuki Kadohiro, Shuo Cheng, Jeﬀrey S. Cross, All-Day Energy Harvesting Power System Utilizing a Thermoelectric Generator with Water-Based Heat Storage, Sustainability, MDPI, Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 3659, May. 2020
8. Siyi Li, Shuo Cheng, Jeffrey S. Cross. Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis Impact on Pyrolyzed Cellulose to Produce Bio-Oil, catalysts, Vol. 10(2), pp. 178, Feb. 2020
Projects （as PI or Co-PI）
1. マイクロ繊維の取り込みと淡水コズム生態系への影響. Supported by: JAPAN, 日本学術振興会(JSPS) 2021-2024.
2. ナノ・マイクロプラスチックの迅速・定量検出法の開発. Supported by: JAPAN, 公益財団法人村田学術振興財団 2021-2022.
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), "Basic study of resource recovery from the high salt organic wastewater concentrate based on non-equilibrium plasma thermochemical treatment technology", China, 2018.
4. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, "Study on Mechanism of Oil Sludge Pyrolysis-gasification Coupling Harmless Treatment Process", China, 2017.
5. Major Science and Technology Project for Water Pollution Control and Treatment, Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People's Republic of China, Sep.2017.
6. Major Science and Technology Project for Water Pollution Control and Treatment, Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People's Republic of China, Mar.2017.